some things i've written
- txtorcon Python, Twisted: Tor
- carml Tasty treats from your Tor.
- cuv’ner A commanding view of your coverage data.
some things I contribute to
These are projects that I didn't start but have worked on for several years and am a core-contributor for. They are listed here because I am proud of my contributions and believe they are quality open-source projects.
- crossbar.io Python, Twisted
Decentralized messaging layer supporting WebSockets, TCP, UDP, Unix and endpoints in many langauges. IETF draft spec. Essentially: cross-platform, distributed, routed PubSub and RPC
- Tahoe-LAFS Python, Twisted
Capability-based, end-to-end encrypted distributed key/value and file storage system. Provider-independant security (storage servers can't see data).
- magic-wormhole Python, Twisted
“Getting things safely from one computer to another”. A SPAKE2 implementation allowing setup of connections between two computers on the internet (including through NATs, including using Tor)